Monday, December 12, 2011

Dec 12, 2011

Im sure I talked Moms ear off last night! We sat and had a long conversation over some chocolate chip cookies.  It was so great to be able to carry on a conversation with her and have her converse back without any hesitation or confusion.  I hadn't really realized until last night how much I missed having mundane, day to day conversations with her.  We didn't get to stay long because she had a masseuse come in and give her a well deserved massage.  Tomorrow marks two weeks.  Words cannot begin to express how blessed our family has been.  Those hospital beds are not comfortable! You would think with all the modern day luxuries we have now, hospital beds would be a lot better than they are.  The boys and Brad are still constantly at her side.  They are proud to report that she has not spent a moment alone since she got there.  Im sure I speak for everyone when I say that our testimonies and faith in the Lord and his gospel have grown.  We constantly read of miracles in the scriptures, but they are still happening today.  I am a witness of that.  Im living in one right now.  Thank you for your prayers in Sues behalf, I testify that your prayers are heard.  Please keep praying for her, but don't forget to thank our Father in Heaven for the blessings he has been sending us all during this tough time.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that Sue is continuing to make progress. Keep up the good work Sue. You are in our thoughts and prayers every day.

    ReplyDelete